With superior heat output and high-efficiency operation, the WRT4826 wood-burning fireplace excels. It's the ideal option for large spaces, heating up to 2,500 sq. ft.* with catalytic technology that achieves more than 75% efficiency. It also meets EPA Phase II emission standards for clean, environmentally responsible burning. Its tall and expansive size features a single door that provides an unobstructed viewing area. Plus, the Panorama offers premium accessories to complement its impressive stature.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
- The design of the WRT4826 is an inspirational balance of form and function.
- Single door (European-style cast-iron) design provides a tall opening for an unobstructed panoramic view of the fire.
- Catalytic technolgy achieves more than 75% burning efficiency for up to eight hours of burn time – resulting in fuel savings.
- EPA Phase II-certified performance achieves compliance for federal government emission standards.
- Powerful blower circulates heat in large spaces or multiple rooms up to 2,500 sq. ft.
Ease of Operation
- Ceramic glass for safety and optimum heat transfer.
- Airtight combustion chamber for maximum efficiency and highest heat output.
- Efficient air wash system keeps viewing glass clean.
- 7" ASHT+, S-2100+ / HT6000+, HT6103+ or ACBI Chimney (7" Diameter TUBINOX (or PROJET SS) and masonry adaptor kit for masonry applications)
- Decorate distinctively with a variety of optional face and base plate designs.
- Decorative cast-iron log retainer provides an upscale touch.
EPA-CERTIFIED FIREPLACE COLLECTION
EPA-certified wood-burning fireplaces from Superior are expertly designed and crafted from over 30 years of experience creating high efficiency EPA fireplaces. You can count on a lifetime of warmth from our fireplaces with the added bonus of responsible burning. Learn more about the EPA Collection.
||20 Year Limited Warranty
Style View Doors
Del Sol Style View Door
Diamante Style View Door
Strada Style View Door