Electric fireplaces offer an extremely versatile alternative to wood-burning fireplaces and gas fireplaces. Since the flames are created with LED lighting, these fireplaces do not require any venting. They can be installed in virtually any living space where there’s electricity.
Electric fireplaces fall into two main design styles: traditional front-opening models with logs that emulate a real wood fire, and contemporary linear-opening models that feature a modern flame-only presentation. You can also create a transitional design by adding log accents to a contemporary linear-opening fireplace.
ELECTRIC FIREPLACE DESIGN STYLES
Logs & Crystal Ember Bed
Crystal Ember Bed Only
Crystal Ember Bed & Log Accents
Electric fireplaces offer an easier and less costly installation when compared to wood or gas fireplaces. Today’s electric fireplaces combine special mirrored glass panels, reflective brushes and LED flame lights to create incredibly realistic flames. Thermostat-controlled heaters are standard and provide up to 5,000 BTUs of supplemental heat. As easy as they are to install, they are even easier to use with remote controls that let you operate the fireplace and all its features with the push of a button.
Electric Fireplace Features
- Available in traditional, contemporary and transitional models in a variety of sizes
- Traditional front-open and linear-opening styles are available
- No venting is required, so no heat leaves the living space
- 99.9% heat efficiency offers exceptional zone heating capabilities
- Choose between hardwired or plugged-in installation
- Adjustable flame presentation creates greater realism
- 5,000 BTU thermostat-controlled heater delivers relaxing heat on demand
- Included multifunction remote control to easily operate the fireplace and features
Find the Right Superior Electric Fireplace for Your Home
Now that you have a better idea of the electric fireplace type that best fits your needs, visit our electric fireplaces product catalog to select the perfect fireplace and accessories. Already know what you are looking for? Then visit our Where to Buy locator and find one of our helpful hearth professionals in your area.