Featuring a sleek, clean-face design and a modern, smooth
refractory-lined firebox, the WRT4820 adds a touch of
sophisticated elegance to any room.
- Smooth refractory-lined firebox creates a contemporary appearance that exudes style.
- Single rectangular black door allows for an unobstructed view of the fire.
- Meets EPA Phase II-certified and Washington State emissions requirements (3.7 gr/hr).
- 55,000 BTU/hr* effectively heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.*
- Airtight combustion chamber delivers maximum efficiency to ensure steady home heating.
- Double-air combustion features two controls that allow you to customize the heating of your home, including:
- Main control for variable heat output
- Air boost for faster ignition
Ease of Operation
- Efficient air wash system keeps the glass clean, reducing the hassle of maintenance.
- Heat-resistant handle stays cool to the touch.
- Burn time is approximately 6–8 hours for long-lasting comfort.
- 6" ASHT+, S-2100+, HT6000+, HT6103+ or AC Chimney
- Choose between the clean-face panel kit* for a more contemporary design or the louver kit for a traditional look.
*Requires gravity air distribution kit
EPA-CERTIFIED FIREPLACE COLLECTION
EPA-certified wood-burning fireplaces from Superior are expertly designed and crafted from over 30 years of experience creating high efficiency EPA fireplaces. You can count on a lifetime of warmth from our fireplaces with the added bonus of responsible burning. Learn more about the EPA Collection.