The WCT4820 fireplace combines beauty and efficiency to offer an exceptional wood-burning unit. With advanced combustion and heat-circulating features, you can enjoy unsurpassed warmth and comfort. And with an array of customizable design options, you can have the freedom to create the perfect fireplace to fit your taste.
- Textured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry appearance that exudes realism and sophistication.
- Single door made from European cast-iron gives an unobstructed view of the fire for gazing entertainment.
- Meets EPA Phase II-certified and Washington State emissions requirements (3.7 gr/hr)
- 55,000 BTU/hr* effectively heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.* (with optional blower)
- Airtight combustion chamber delivers maximum efficiency to ensure steady home heating.
- Double air combustion features two controls that allow you to customize the heating of your home, including:
- Main control for variable heat output and wood consumption.
- Air boost for faster wood ignition and efficient combustion.
Ease of Operation
- Efficient air wash system keeps the glass clean, reducing the hassle of maintenance.
- Heat-resistant handle stays cool to the touch.
- Burn time is approximately 6–8 hours for long-lasting comfort.
- 6" ASHT or S-2100 Chimney
- Cast-iron door is available in two styles to match your taste.
- Louverless panel and gravity kits are available to add an attractive element to the fireplace.
EPA-CERTIFIED FIREPLACE COLLECTION
EPA-certified wood-burning fireplaces from Superior are expertly designed and crafted from over 30 years of experience creating high efficiency EPA fireplaces. You can count on a lifetime of warmth from our fireplaces with the added bonus of responsible burning. Learn more about the EPA Collection.
||20 Year Limited Warranty
Victorian Arch Pane Door
Arch Pane Black Door