- Circulating design features facade, square or arch doors and ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer
- EPA variable-rate certified high-efficiency wood heater
- 2.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 19” log size for increased performance
- Smooth refractory panels with integrated ash lip and steel log retainer
- Air combustion control for variable heat output with air boost for faster wood ignition during startup
- Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use)
- 55,000 BTUs and heats up to 1,500 square feet*
- Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean
- Steel doors available with heat resistant door handle that stays cool to the touch
- Includes heat activated 200 CFM variable-speed blower for time-delayed heat distribution
- HeatFlo air kit and/or thermostatically controlled forced air kit available (three maximum outlets)
- Durable high temperature paint finish
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
*Square-foot heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
There are no downloads available.