- Circulating design features facade, arch doors and ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer
- EPA variable-rate certified and Washington State approved high-efficiency wood heater
- Spacious 4.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 30” log size for increased performance
- Steel double doors with heat resistant door handles that stay cool to the touch
- White stacked textured refractory panels with integrated ash lip and decorative cast iron log retainer
- Catalytic combustor for maximum performance
- Bypass control: Greater airflow during startup for faster wood ignition and no smoke spillage when reloading
- Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use)
- 80,000 BTUs and heats up to 2,500 square feet*
- Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean
- Includes heat activated 200 CFM variable-speed blower for time-delayed heat distribution
- Durable high temperature paint finish
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
There are no downloads available.