- Circulating radiant design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer
- EPA variable-rate certified and Washington State approved high-efficiency wood heater
- 2.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 18” log size for increased performance
- White stacked textured refractory panels with integrated ash lip and decorative cast iron log retainer
- Primary air combustion control for variable heat output
- Advanced Combustion System with catalytic combustor and bypass control for maximum performance
- Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use)
- 55,000 BTUs and heats up to 1,500 square feet*
- Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean
- Steel door with heat resistant door handle that stays cool to the touch
- 175 CFM blower included for gentle air distribution into the room
- Durable high temperature paint finish
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
*Square-foot heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
There are no downloads available.