Snap-Pak is a UL103HT listed chimney system that is designed for US installations of high-efficiency wood burning fireplaces and freestanding stoves. The innovative snap-lock tab design supports easy and secure installations. Its 403 stainless steel inner flue/outer casing combination and ceramic fiber blanket insulation will provide years of safe and reliable performance.
- 6” and 7” diameter chimney system components and accessories
- 6” diameter tee and ceiling supports for free-standing stove installations
- Snap-Lock tab connection design for easy and secure connections
- UL 103HT / ULC-S629 listed—2100° intermittent, 1000° continuous use
- 430 stainless steel inner flue and outer casing
- Continuous laser welded flue and casing
- 1-1/2” ceramic fiber blanketed insulation
- 2” clearance to combustibles
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Pipe overlaps 1-1/2” when joined together, therefore assembled length is 1-1/2” less than listed length.
No Specifications Available
No Options Available